Indian Society of Systems for Science and Engineering
Indian Society of Systems for Science and Engineering (ISSE) is a professional body for interdisciplinary collaboration of systems science and engineering. Major objective of ISSE is to bring together scholars and practitioners from academia, business, research & development organisations for promoting systems approach. ISSE comprises of ten chapters across the country with its headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram. ISSE National Conference INAC is organised to provide a platform for synergetic interaction amongst practicing professionals & students in the field of systems engineering for utilising future opportunities to contribute towards the technological challenges ahead. INAC is the third National Conference of ISSE jointly organised with Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL), Department of Space, Chandigarh.
Theme: Complex Engineering Systems of National Importance - Current Trends & Future Perspectives
Every country is relying heavily on man-made complex engineering systems such as aerospace, railways, energy and water distribution, digital networks, etc. to meet the daily needs and India is no different. As the development is gaining momentum, these systems are becoming increasingly complex and interlinked in unanticipated ways. Tackling engineering systems challenges require system approach and methodologies for managing complex engineering systems. INAC will focus on new and emerging technologies in the areas of complex engineering systems and the future opportunities for strengthening the development efforts in this area using system engineering approach. The two-day national conference will have a keynote address followed by invited lectures from eminent personalities, a few sessions of contributed papers and a student special programme.
Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh
Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL), DOS, a premier Research and Development organisation, is engaged in the area of microelectronics to meet the needs of the country. SCL specializes in end to end solutions for design, development, fabrication, assembly & packaging, testing and quality assurance of Very Large Scale Integrated (VLSI) circuits, CMOS and MEMS devices for space and other applications.
The MEMS facility of SCL undertakes the design and development of devices such as temperature, pressure and humidity sensors, accelerometers, gyroscopes, acoustic sensors, bolometers, RF antennas, switches, resonators and micro-propulsion systems.
Invited Talks by Eminent Speakers
INAC-03 aims to emphasize more on invited talks by eminent personalities of national prominence. This would provide insight to the participants about the latest trends, challenges and experiences involved in planning and realization of complex engineering systems in various fields. This will also provide a platform to share their rich experiences in executing complex projects of national importance.
Call for Papers
Technical papers addressing the issues on subsystems, systems in the areas listed under conference topics are invited for presentation in INAC-03. Extended abstracts with technical details including title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation of the author(s), name of the organisation and address, not exceeding 2000 words with figures, in electronic form need to be submitted. Acceptance of the extended abstracts will be communicated along with the detailed instructions for submitting the final papers. An exclusive student session is planned to encourage students and submit their technical paper. Extended abstracts & Full papers may be sent to: email@example.com
Advanced Avionics Systems
Electronics & Computer Systems
Energy and Environmental Systems
Participants can register using the registration form on INAC-03 website. Registration Fees:
- Delegates: ₹ 5000
- ISSE Member Delegates : ₹ 4500
- Student Delegates : ₹ 1000
Conference Proceedings and Souvenir
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and a souvenir will be released during the Conference. Selected papers will also be published as a special issue of an Indian journal.
We invite sponsors for INAC-03. The names and logos of all sponsors will be prominently displayed on the front cover of the souvenir, website and at the conference venue. Sponsors are encouraged to make use of the exhibition stall provided at the venue to display their products. Details of other sponsorship options have been included in sponsorship letter.
Benefits to the Sponsors for INAC -03
- Shri A. S. Kiran Kumar, Secretary, Department of Space /Chairman ISRO
National Advisory Committee
- Dr B. N. Suresh, Hon. Distinguished Prof. ISRO - Chairman
- Dr P. S Goel, Former Secretary, MEOS
- Dr K. Sivan, Director, VSSC, ISRO
- Shri P. Kunhikrishnan, Director, SDSC SHAR & National President, ISSE
- Shri Tapan Mishra, Director, SAC, ISRO
- Shri S. Somnath, Director, LPSC, ISRO
- Dr M. Annadurai, Director, ISAC, ISRO
- Dr Y.V.N. Krishnamurthy, Director, NRSC
- Dr V. K. Dadhwal, Director, IIST
- Shri Rakesh Sasibhushan, CMD, ANTRIX, DOS
- Dr Lakshman Singh Rathore, DG, IMD
- Dr Satish Kumar, Distinguished Scientist CAIR, DRDO, HQ
- Shri H.M. Nerurkar, MD, TISCO
- Prof. Anil K. Gupta, Executive Vice Chairman, National Innovation Foundation
- Dr Manjit Singh, Director, TBRL/DRDO
- Prof. R. K. Sinha, Director, CSIO/CSIR
- Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao, Director, IIT Delhi
- Prof. Ajit K. Chaturvedi, Director, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Sarit K. Das, Director, IIT Ropar
- Prof. N. Sathyamurthy, Director, IISER Mohali
- Prof. Timothy A. Gonsalves, Director IIT Mandi
- Shri Surinder Singh, Director, SCL - Secretary
- Shri Surinder Singh, Director, SCL - Chairman
- Shri H. S. Jatana, Group Head, DPG, SCL, President, ISSE Chandigarh - Vice-Chairman
- Shri Sukhbir Singh, Controller, SCL
- Shri R. Umamaheswaran, Dy. Director, VSSC
- Shri Vivek Singh, Branch Secretariat , DOS, Delhi
- Shri S. K. Ambardar, Group Director, TSSG, SCL
- Shri M. K. Mathur, Group Director, ESG, SCL
- Shri Sanjay Bhatnagar, Group Head, PPG, SCL
- Shri Vikas Trikha, CSSD, SCL
- Shri Manoj Wadhwa, Group Head, VMFG, SCL
- Shri Paritosh Jain, Head, ISC, SCL
- Dr Pravendra Kumar, Associate Director, TBRL, Vice President, ISSE-Chandigarh
- Shri Surender Singh, Principal Scientist, CSIO
- Dr S. Sankaran, SMP & ETF, SDSC SHAR
- Dr Amol Bhondekar, Principle Scientist, CSIO
- Shri Vijay Kumar, Scientist, TBRL
- Shri Gurvinder Singh, Head, VTD, SCL
- Shri Avinash Singh, Tresurer ISSE-Chandigarh
- Smt U. Sreerekha, Dy. Head, TT&IC, MSA, VSSC
- Dr Manish Hooda, Dy. Head, TDD, SCL - Secretary
Venue & Accommodation
INAC-03 is to be held at Indian School of Business (ISB), Knowledge City, Sector 81, Mohali. Chandigarh is the nearest railway station, which is around 14km from ISB. Chandigarh is well connected by road, rail and air. Accommodation will be available for delegates at IISER Guest House, Mohali, and multiple hotels on payment basis. IISER Mohali is located just next to ISB. Weather in the month of October will be pleasant.
Entertainment & Tour
Chandigarh is located near the foothills of the Sivalik range of the Himalayas in northwest India . It is also known as “The City Beautiful”. Chandigarh features beautiful lakes, well-maintained garden and dense greenery. Some of the city’s main tourist attractions include Rock Garden, Sukna Lake, Rose Garden, Garden of Fragrance, Butterfly park and International Dolls Museum. Chandigarh is situated 114 km Southwest of Shimla, 45km (28 miles) northeast of Ambala, 228 km (143 miles) southeast of Amritsar and 250 km (156 miles) north of Delhi.
Department Of Space
Sector 71, S.A.S. Nagar, Near Chandigarh